12 Box Chyawanprash Food Suplement with Herbs And Spices By Dabur 17.65 OZ
The Dabur Chyawanprash is a food supplement based on a formula that is estimated to be close to 1500-years old. It is available in two weights, 17.65 OZ (500 gm) or 35.3 OZ (1 kg). You can find an extensive review of this product at the page for the 35.3 OZ jar of the Dabur Chyawanprash.
The claimed benefits of using Chyawanprash are many and range from its anti-aging property to being a great memory booster. You can find a full list of these further down.
As it is made of at least forty different herbs, spices and other natural ingredients, these potential benefits may exist but have no research to verify them. However, the primary ingredient in Dabur Chyawanprash, amla is known for its efficacy as an antioxidant and a significant vitamin vitamin C content.
Most convincingly with regard to its safety, chyawanprash or chyavanprash has been used by people from the subcontinent for over a millenium without any adverse effects being noted. Almost all its ingredients are natural and have no known side effects. Dabur Chyawanprash is like a tangy jam that is recommended to be used as a spread or mixed with milk and taken that way.
Most reviewers find that it helps reduce illnesses and this likely can be attributed to the high concentration of vitamin C in amla. Vitamin C is known to play a role in the regulation of the immune system and is also known to be an antihistamine.
Dabur International LTD.
Country Of Origin: Product of India
Product Weight: 13.24 LB (6000 Grams) = 17.65 OZ (500 Grams) Each
Quantity: 12 Box
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Package: Plastic Bottle
Chyawanprash Health Benefits
Chyawanprash is a reservoir of benefits. There are distinct ways of defining Chyavanprash such as energy booster, rejuvenator, health tonic and many more. It offers a multitude of health benefits for which it has become so popular in India. In today's times, people are leading such an unhealthy lifestyle that is characterized by improper diet, lack of exercise and sedentary job. It is here that Chyawanprash comes to play a vital role by providing them with the essential nutrients required by the body. To know more about the health benefits of Chyawanprash, read further.
Top 10 Benefits of taking Dabur Chyavanprash
- Chyawanprash strengthens the digestive system and aids in the absorption and assimilation of food. It helps to combat the problem of constipation that is troubling many people.
- It has a high content of Amla, which is the best source of Vitamin C. It augments the ability of the body to fight infections then be it viral or bacterial.
- It sharpens the memory and thus is considered a great memory booster.
- It is also quite valuable for heart, as it ensures cardiac fitness.
- Being an antioxidant, it slows the rate at which aging takes place.
- One of the chief advantages of eating Chyavanprasha is that it purifies the blood and paves way for elimination of toxins. It is also quite effective for the liver.
- It is of great value for the skin, as it effectively fights the skin infection caused by bacteria and also helps to improve the complexion.
- It ensures easy absorption of calcium, thereby leading to healthy strong bones and teeth.
- It tones the muscles by improving the synthesis of proteins in the body.
- For cold and cough problems, Chyavanprash serves as the best remedy.
- For females suffering from menstrual problems, Chyavanprash is highly useful