A recipe is provided on the box, and a prepared dish will serve 6-8 persons. One of our Best-Sellers!
- 500-750g Liver, cubed
- 11/2 tbsps Ginger, crushed
- 2 tbsps Garlic, crushed
- 75g Ghee/Oil/Butter
Apply the ginger, garlic and Shan Liver Curry Mix to the cubes of liver and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
Fry the liver cubes in the ghee over a low heat until tender - about 10 minutes - stirring all the time.
Serve garnished with green coriander and lime juice, with hard crust buns/double roti or naans.
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Red Chilli, Salt, Turmeric, Brown Caradamom, Coriander, Black Pepper, Cumin, Fenugreek Leaves, Cinnamon, Clove, Carom, Mace, Bay Leaf, Nutmeg, Fennel
Product Weight: 50 Grams (1.75 Oz)
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Shan Liver Masala
Liver chicken/mutton/beef 500 gm (small pieces)
Garlic 2 tbsp/50 gm (coarsely chopped)
Oil/clarified butter/butter ½ cup/75 gm
Shan Liver Spice 1 packet
1. Marinate shan liver spice on liver pieces and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. Then fry liver on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
3. Garnish with green coriander and sprinkle lemon juice and serve with bun or bread.
Plain lentil/daal 4 cup (boiled)
Oil 1 cup
Onion 1 (finely sliced)
Shan liver spice masala 1 packet
1. Heat 1 cup oil and fry 1 finely sliced onion till light golden.
2. Add shan liver spice and fry for 1 minute.
3 .Also add boiled lentil/daal and for 5 minutes.
Liver 1 kg (into small pieces and washed)
Garlic ½ tbsp
Onion 2/125gm (finely sliced, medium)
Curd 1 cup (whipped)
Tomato 1 cup/200 gm
Oil/clarified butter 175gm
Shan liver spice 1 packet
1. Heat oil and fry onion slightly golden.
2. Then add garlic, curd, tomato and shan liver spice fry for 5 minutes.
3. Add 1-2 bowl water and cover to cook till liver tender.