This easy to prepare Shan Special Dahi Bara Mix is great for lentil dumplings in yogurt. Simply follow the recipe provided on the back of the box for a delicious meal that your whole family will enjoy! Garnish with Shan Dahi Bara Chaat Spice mix.
Shan Foods (Pvt) Ltd. knows that sub-continental cuisine is a very delicate art. Ever since they debuted the spice mix to the sub-continental consumer in the 80s, their ingredients have been meticulously selected and blended to ensure the right combination for perfect results every time.
Thank you for choosing Shan's range of quality products. As a leading international food company we bring you a promise of uncompromising standards and value each time you buy any of our brands. Aromatic and tantalizing, our products are prepared with only the choicest and selected ingredients under most hygienic conditions consistently. Rest assured, we are enthusiastically busy to fulfil the promise we make to our customers of quality that you have come to expect from 'The House of Shan'.
- Shan's kitchen secrets
- Authentic Gourmet Delights
- Shan International No.1
- A Quality Seal Product
- Sign of Quality taste & flavor since 1981
- Ethnic Markets
- Recipe in English printed inside
- Guaranteed Freshness
- Oxygen free pack
- Advance V-Lock Technology
Shan Food (PVT) Ltd.
Country Of Origin: Product of Pakistan
Ingredients: Lentils, Wheat/Rice, Salt, Red Chili Powder, Cumin, Coriander, Ginger, Fenugreek, Bay leaf, Black Pepper, Fennel Seed, Garlic, Baking Powder, Asafoetida, Baking Soda
Product Weight: 150 Grams
Product Packing: By advance V-Lock Technology spices keeps lock in air tight packing which gives natural taste and texture to spices.
Storage Instructions: Keep in Cool & Dry Place
Special Dahi Bara Mix
Curd ½ cup or 500 gm (strain excess water with help of muslin cloth)
Oil/Clarified butter 3 cup or 500 gm for frying
Caster sugar 1 tbsp
Shan Dahi Bara Mix 1 packet
1. Take lukewarm water in a bowl and dissolve a packet of Shan dahi bara masala mix.
2. Keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
3. Heat oil and pour dollops of dahi bara mixture and fry slightly golden into 2,3 batches.
4. Take out and spread on distance to cool for a while.
5. Now fry again all dahi baras until well golden brown.
6. Take out and spread on distance to cool.
7. Now soak all fried dahi baras into a bowl of lukewarm water.
8. Then take out from water and squeeze excess water by slightly pressing between your both hands palm.
9. In serving bowl mix sugar and curd well, add phulki in this.
10. Sprinkle Shan Dahi Bara chat masala and serve.
11. For Best Results: If you find any hardness between phulki.
12. Then boil phulki into hot water to soften.
13. Baras/phulki can be freeze and may use them by soaking into hot water when needed.